Our roster came early this month so now it’s time to share it with you 🙂
Last month how I mentioned was mine top bid. That usually means the best month for you and after top bid you are again on the bottom of seniority rotation. Not really good month for you. So I was scared what will come this month. Past four month I done just one tournaround that’s not typical ha ha so I was worried but must say it’s not bad at all.
- Kuwait (KWI) easy tournaround
- Madrid (MAD) actually just swapped it for Hong Kong 😀 Madrid is great but I already been there so I prefer a new destinations. I wrote about Madrid on my blog. You can read it here.
- Singapore (SIN) I bid for it
- Cape Town (CPT) I bid for it
- Sri lanka (CMB) tournaround
- Nairobi (NBO) I bid for it
- Munich (MUC) already been there so I am trying to swap this flight but woudn’t mind to go there again because beer and pretzel is always a good idea.
So I am looking forward for this month 🙂 Will see it might change because you never know. Nothing is for sure but that’s a cabin crew life.